The key to tax savings is working the BMH team throughout the year.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability.
Tax Planning & Preparation
Taxes are a fact of life and an integral part of our society. Whether big or small, all businesses have to deal with them, and it’s almost always more complex for a company than it is for individuals.
Don’t get lost in the numbers.
There are a great deal of factors and compliance to keep track of when calculating your business’ taxes, and tax laws, which are constantly changing and being updated, can be a figurative labyrinth for most people to navigate. Our tax professionals have years of experience keeping track of tax law changes and how to ensure you don’t miss any important tax advantages for your business.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Strategies we use:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax favorable from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our team and computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.